Call for Artists!
Station 1 Juried Exhibition
June 28 - July 27, 2015
Deadline: Monday, June 22, 2015 (Drop off, 2pm-6pm)
We welcome all residents with postal codes beginning with L3M and LOR to SUBMIT!
Take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to showcase your work in our community!
CONDITIONS OF ENRTY
1. This call for entry is open to all residents with postal codes beginning in L3M and L0R
2. Only Two dimensional works will be accepted.
(Must not exceed 36” in any direction)
3. The jury will select no more than one work per artist for the exhibition.
4. Original artwork must be brought to:
Station 1 Coffeehouse,
28 Main St. E,
5. All Entries must be received between
2pm and 6pm, June 22, 2015.
6. The Jury’s decision is final. No entry may be withdrawn once it has been accepted. Artists will be notified of the jury’s decision after June 25 by email.
7. All works MUST be ready for display with appropriate hardware (wires or d-hooks)
8. Selected works must be picked up on Monday, July 27 from 7am - 10pm.
9. Station 1 Coffee House will assume no liability for loss, theft, fire, flood or vandalism while work is at Station 1.
10. Artists with accepted work will be required to sign Station 1 Coffeehouse’s Artist agreement.
For a complete entry form, please contact the Gallery!