Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Instructor Spotlight: Tabitha Stephens!

FALL COURSES & WORKSHOPS!


We have an exciting line-up of incredible Courses and Workshops coming this Fall to the GPAG.


Classes for Kids, Teens and lots for Adults too!




Today we look at a wonderful instructor who will be teaching our Teens!






TABITHA STEPHENS

www.artbytabitha.com




About Tabitha:


I have been making art all my life. I first started taking a serious interest in painting when my high school, E.L. Crossley asked me to create a mural for their music department. Painting became a daily part of my life my junior and senior year and I never looked back. After receiving the Pelham Art Society Scholarship I went on the Brock University where I received my BA in History and Visual Art. 


I have always had a fascination for history and I draw a lot of inspiration for my work from history, as well as nature. Almost all of my abstract pieces are based around nature. I also love to travel and get a lot of inspiration from that. I don’t limit myself to just one medium. I enjoy drawing, photography as well as painting and love combining these mediums. I hope to pursue a career in Art and am currently trying to make my way into the art scene.





THIS FALL, TABITHA WILL BE TEACHING:




TEEN FUNDAMENTALS OF ART
(Ages 12-17)


Sundays: 

September 28- October 26 (no class Oct 5)

2pm - 4pm

4 Sessions


$30 Members/ $40 non-members



Open to all experience levels, the Fundamentals of Art will take students through traditional aspects of drawing, painting, composition, perspective and creativity.  Each week will present a different project utilizing traditional and modern techniques in art. All materials are included!




Early registration is OPEN!  Contact the Gallery to reserve a spot!



E: gpag@grimsby.ca
P: (905) 945-3246




No comments:

Post a Comment