Thursday, August 28, 2014

Instructor Spolight: Alicia Tompkins!

FALL COURSES & WORKSHOPS!



We have an exciting line-up of incredible Courses and Workshops coming this Fall to the GPAG.  Today we're proud to introduce our After School Mixed Media Makers Instructor! 



Meet Alicia Tompkins!



About Alicia,


I have always had a passion for all types of art including; drawing, painting, sculpting, photography, videography and editing. 

I attended Sheridan College for Art Fundamentals and Television and Film where I learned a variety of different techniques and was able to explore my artistry. 

I attended Brock University for Child and Youth Studies, where I majored in Visual Arts and graduated from Medaille Teachers College in Buffalo, NY, with a Masters degree in Education, fulfilling my passions of becoming a teacher and an artist.

Over the past 3 years, I have been teaching and sharing my passion for the arts with my students. Over the years, I also worked as a Videographer / Editor for Weddings and a Photographer for children and families portraits and today I own my own Photography business.


www.aliciascreations.ca


No comments:

Post a Comment